Team leader for Analog domain – analysis & characterization
Spark your Imagination through the power of technology
At Sony Semiconductor IL (formerly known as Altair Semiconductor), we believe in pioneering the future through the power of creativity. We strive to bring new innovation to Cellular IoT technology that drives the vision of the Internet of Things (IoT), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques that help people around the world unleash their imagination and creativity.
In 2016, Altair became an integral part of SONY Corporation, creating a company culture that combines the Sony legacy, values and technology with our own vision and market leadership in the field of Cellular IoT and AI.
Believe that anything you can imagine, you can make real. Your journey starts with us.
Analog Analysis & Characterization TL
- Work on cutting-edge 5G cellular RFIC as a significant part of a team of highly experienced engineers
- Lead the RFIC analog domain, play a significant role in the RFIC analysis team
- Liaise between the design and system teams to ensure design verification and practical system implementation
- Define and execute comprehensive test environments for RFIC covering all analog aspects
- 3+ Years’ experience in the analog field, mainly Power management elements
- Experience with power management system structure and implementation
- Experience with Mixed-Signal circuits with emphasis on Power Management
- Strong understanding the tradeoffs of Power management, covering all power option (DCDC, LDOs CP)
- Experience with DACs and ADCs
- Experience with define and testing RTC and clock trees/domains for the Analog section
- Strong interpersonal skills, good team worker