Spark your imagination through the power of technology
At Sony Semiconductor IL (formerly known as Altair Semiconductor), we believe in pioneering the future through the power of creativity. We strive to bring innovation to the cellular IoT technology that drives our vision of the Internet of Things (IoT), as well as to Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques that help people around the world unleash their imagination and creativity.
In 2016, Altair became an integral part of SONY Corporation, creating a company culture that combines the Sony legacy, values and technology with our own vision and market leadership in the field of cellular IoT and AI.
Believe that anything you can imagine, you can make real. Your journey starts with us.
We are a fast-growing startup working at the intersection of IoT and the supply-chain industry.
Our solution will disrupt the industry bringing a unique solution that combines both an innovative in-house developed HW device and cloud solution data from our device and other 3rd party data sources using advanced algorithms and ML.
Our mission is to provide solution to manufactures and solve the supply chain problems – shipment visibility, loss of goods, production planning (which also has environmental impact), controlled transportation, and more. We make a real change in one of the areas that represent 10% of the world GDP.
The startup has started as an incubation within Sony Semiconductor Israel with a focus on HW development, and now we’re targeting to build the world’s leading cloud solution on top of that.
About The Role
We are looking for a skilled software engineer to design, drive, implement and evolve key capabilities, scenarios, and features for our cloud engineering team.
Our tech stack includes Java, .NET 6, and React, running on AWS & Azure.
Come join our world-leading team of experienced engineers and use latest technologies to develop big data solution to one of the world’s most challenging problems.
- Develop and deploy the pipeline from E2E
- Integrate with 3rd party APIs
- Use ML/AI to enhance the data and generate dashboards and insights
- Work with customers to shape a value driven solution
- Investigate and learn new technologies
- 3 years of experience as a software engineer (some experience in a fast-paced startup environment preferred) working with modern programming languages
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Advanced Sciences, or equivalent alternative
- Team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Eager to learn and develop