Spark your Imagination through the power of technology
We are Sony Semiconductor IL, formerly Altair Semiconductor. We believe in pioneering the future through the power of creativity. As IoT expands to include all types of connected “things”, our ultra-low-power and ultra-small chipset solutions are turning Cellular IoT into reality.
Sony Semiconductor IL is an integral part of Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation, creating a company culture that combines the Sony legacy, values and technology with our own vision and market leadership in the fields of Cellular IoT and AI.
We proudly provide millions of chipsets to customers around the world connecting to the world’s top, tier-1 cellular networks.
Believe that anything you can imagine, you can make real.
Your journey starts with us:
Be a significant part in the development of a compiler & IDE toolset for our home-grown cutting edge processor technology based on proprietary architecture.
Among its components are our home grown DSL, cutting edge algorithmic solution, IDE and more.
- Develop, Investigate & improve our product, including compiler’s frontend (DSL, UI, intermediate representation) and Backend (code generation).
- Introduce new technologies, platforms, languages, methodologies, algorithms, etc. which will shape our next generation products.
- Drive productization forward improving coverage, performance, usability and quality.
- Close collaboration with our in-house costumers’ team.
- Sw Engineering/ Computer Science Graduate from an established university.
- At least 3 years of industry experience in SW development. Outstanding graduates will also be considered.
- Proficiency with coding styles, design patterns, build systems and continuous integration.
- Experience with DSL/Antler/Compilers development – an advantage.
- Experience with IDE plug-ins development – an advantage.
- Team player and motivated.