Customer Success Engineer
Spark your Imagination through the power of technology
We are Sony Semiconductor IL, formerly Altair Semiconductor. We believe in pioneering the future through the power of creativity. As IoT expands to include all types of connected “things”, our ultra-low-power and ultra-small chipset solutions are turning Cellular IoT into reality.
Sony Semiconductor IL is an integral part of Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation, creating a company culture that combines the Sony legacy, values and technology with our own vision and market leadership in the fields of Cellular IoT and AI.
We proudly provide millions of chipsets to customers around the world connecting to the world’s top, tier-1 cellular networks.
Believe that anything you can imagine, you can make real. Your journey starts with us.
Customer Success Engineer
We are a fast-growing startup working at the intersection of IoT and the supply-chain industry.
Our solution will disrupt the industry bringing a unique solution that combines both an innovative in-house developed HW device and cloud solution data from our device and other 3rd party data sources using advanced algorithms and ML.
Our mission is to provide solution to manufactures and solve the supply chain problems – shipment visibility, loss of goods, production planning (which also has environmental impact), controlled transportation, and more. We make a real change in one of the areas that represent 10% of the world GDP.
The startup has started as an incubation within Sony Semiconductor Israel with a focus on HW development, and now we’re targeting to build the world’s leading cloud solution on top of that.
Sony is looking for a Customer Success Engineer to be part of a fast-growing team that is launching a top-notch innovative cellular tracker solution in the form of a smart label.
- Responsible for the overall customer experience for the entire lifecycle of the product – from evaluation to commercial deployment.
- Responsible to provide customer support through our support portal, and assist to bring up global helpdesk operations, targeted to meet the product’s tight SLAs
- Supported complex technologies: innovative IoT devices, cloud, and data platforms.
- Responsible to define, edit and maintain customer support content – including web content and videos
- Work closely with the different teams (R&D, Product, Operations, etc) to ensure internal workflows are in place that ensures the best customers experience.
- Work closely with customers and partners worldwide, including tier-1 corporates with the highest standards
- Supporting integrations to 3rd party cloud platforms together with our Cloud R&D team
Qualification & Skills
- Experience in customer success for SaaS cloud-based products and technology
- Technical orientation in the cloud, cellular, and IoT devices – advantage
- Experience in technical writing – advantage
- Team player and outstanding collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent English speaker
- Getting things done attitude
- Well organized
- Business Trips – 2 times per quarter