Spark your Imagination through the power of technology
We are Sony Semiconductor IL, formerly Altair Semiconductor. We believe in pioneering the future through the power of creativity. As IoT expands to include all types of connected “things”, our ultra-low-power and ultra-small chipset solutions are turning Cellular IoT into reality.
Sony Semiconductor IL is an integral part of Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation, creating a company culture that combines the Sony legacy, values and technology with our own vision and market leadership in the fields of Cellular IoT and AI.
We proudly provide millions of chipsets to customers around the world connecting to the world’s top, tier-1 cellular networks.
Believe that anything you can imagine, you can make real.
Your journey starts with us:
Deep Learning and Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer
Be part of the CTO team researching Sony’s state-of-the-art technologies!
As an algorithm engineer, you’ll research, develop, and implement cutting-edge techniques in the field of computer vision and deep learning, potentially utilizing Altair’s deep neural network solution.
– MSc. in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related field
– Experience with deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc.
– Experience with Python
– Experience with computer vision algorithm development
– Team player, independent learner, naturally curious
– Experience with C++ and OpenCV is an advantage