Spark your Imagination through the power of technology
We are Sony Semiconductor IL, formerly Altair Semiconductor. We believe in pioneering the future through the power of creativity. As IoT expands to include all types of connected “things”, our ultra-low-power and ultra-small chipset solutions are turning Cellular IoT into reality.
Sony Semiconductor IL is an integral part of Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation, creating a company culture that combines the Sony legacy, values and technology with our own vision and market leadership in the fields of Cellular IoT and AI.
We proudly provide millions of chipsets to customers around the world connecting to the world’s top, tier-1 cellular networks.
Believe that anything you can imagine, you can make real.
Your journey starts with us:
We are looking for a talented individual to lead our FP&A area. If you are intelligent, dynamic, autodidact, well organized, pro-active with a “can-do” approach; if you wish to influence key aspects of the business and work with highly experienced professional teammates across the company – this is a great opportunity to join the finance division and corporate area of Sony Semiconductor israel.
The candidate will report to the CFO.
You will partner with executives across the organization to lead the business planning and analysis of the group. This role will help to understand the performances of the different business units and will help to implement changes and improve efficiencies within the organization.
What will you be doing?
- Lead the FP&A area
- Own the forecasting and budgeting process for the group.
- Monitor the group performance and report to the Executive Management.
- Support the Group Executive management with making decisions by providing insightful data.
- Own the group cost control in line with plans and budgets.
- Review and report Actual vs. Budget.
- Enhance and develop finance policies and procedures.
Want to join? If you have:
- 7+ years of experience in Managing the FP&A area;
- BA or MA degree in Finance / Economics or similar;
- Skilled with Excel (modelling, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, etc’);
- Excellent level of English;
- Experience working in an international group (preferably in the tech industry).
Besides that, you must possess the following qualities:
- Leadership capabilities.
- Detail oriented with superior analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to deliver quality of work on tight schedules, with strong organization and team management skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Takes ownership and brings own initiatives;
- Self-driven and highly passionate about your field of work;
- Have the ability to work in an intense, stressful environment;
- Be Happy and Positive!