Spark your imagination through the power of technology
At Sony Semiconductor IL (formerly known as Altair Semiconductor), we believe in pioneering the future through the power of creativity. We strive to bring innovation to the cellular IoT technology that drives our vision of the Internet of Things (IoT), as well as to Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques that help people around the world unleash their imagination and creativity.
In 2016, Altair became an integral part of SONY Corporation, creating a company culture that combines the Sony legacy, values and technology with our own vision and market leadership in the field of cellular IoT and AI.
Believe that anything you can imagine, you can make real. Your journey starts with us.
We are looking for an experienced FPGA Engineer to join a new project in the field of Event-Based Vision Sensors (EVS). The ideal candidate will have an opportunity to contribute to novel architecture, research, and development of new digital processing technology for EVS systems. The candidate responsibilities will include but not be limited to: architecture, RTL coding, verification, timing and performance analysis, FPGA synthesis, and emulation on Xilinx devices.
- Graduate or undergraduate degree in electrical/computer engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in design, development, verification, and debugging of synthesizable RTL mapped to FPGA platforms
- 3+ years experience in mapping RTL design to FPGA and in FPGA layout tools
- Experience in implementation and usage of memory subsystems, bus protocols such as AXI, cache
- Knowledge of Xilinx devices and flow—an advantage
- Protium and/or Palladium experience and/or experience in SoC design—an advantage
- Creative thinker and motivated team player
- Multi-disciplinary, curious independent learner