Connect forward through creativity and technology
We are Sony Semiconductor IL (formerly Altair Semiconductor). We believe in pioneering the future through the power of creativity.
In 2016, Altair became an integral part of Sony’s Semiconductor Solutions Corporation, creating a company culture that combines the Sony legacy, values and technology with our own vision and market leadership in the field of Cellular IoT and AI.
Join our team and play an active part in driving this legacy and vision forward!
SENIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- Work with a small team of experienced and highly-talented developers in a CI/CD environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Design and develop an automation platform for LTE/IoT end equipment testing
- Working closely with the Product and Design teams, and take full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Upgrade existing technologies, and research modern, best-practice approaches for solving requirements put forward by the business team
- Strong technical skills and a passion for developing features end-to-end (client and server)
- Experience in building web applications from scratch
- Understanding of product and a passion for building software that provides a great user experience
- Team player, strong communication skills, and empathy
- 3+ years’ experience as a web application developer or full stack developer
- 3+ years’ experience with Java and Spring frameworks
- 3+ years’ experience with front-end JS framework (Angular, React, etc.)
- 1+ year’s experience with cloud development and administration (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Electrical and Electronics or Communication Engineering (not mandatory as we’re always looking for super talented people, but definitely an advantage)