Connect forward through creativity and technology
We are Sony Semiconductor IL (formerly Altair Semiconductor). We believe in pioneering the future through the power of creativity.
In 2016, Altair became an integral part of Sony’s Semiconductor Solutions Corporation, creating a company culture that combines the Sony legacy, values and technology with our own vision and market leadership in the field of Cellular IoT and AI.
Join our team and play an active part in driving this legacy and vision forward!
PHYSICAL DESIGN STUDENT FOR THE SOC GROUP
Join our innovative and develop cutting-edge technology products using Physical Implementation of a complete SoC from netlist to tape-out.
- Be a part of the SoC Silicon Physical Design team developing Sony’s next-generation, state-of-the-art IOT and AI chips
- Be involved in all aspects of physical design chip development – synthesis, power and clock distribution, place and route, timing closure, power and noise analysis, and physical verification
- Get an introduction in the areas of Timing, Power and Performance and Routing
- Participate in flow development
- Team player with a proactive attitude
- Creative thinker, independent learner, curious, and motivated
- Student majoring in Electric or Computer Engineering at a leading university
- Outstanding academic achievement – must submit academic transcripts
- At least two semesters remaining in current degree program
- Available to work 2-2.5 days a week
- Prior knowledge in VLSI design or Physical design experience – advantage
- Experience in scripting – advantage