Quality and Reliability Team Leader
Spark your Imagination through the power of technology
At Sony Semiconductor IL (formerly known as Altair Semiconductor), we believe in pioneering the future through the power of creativity. We strive to bring new innovation to Cellular 5G IoT technology that drives the vision of the Internet of Things (5G IoT), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques that help people around the world unleash their imagination and creativity.
In 2016, Altair became an integral part of SONY Corporation, creating a company culture that combines the Sony legacy, values and technology with our own vision and market leadership in the field of Cellular 5G IoT and AI.
Believe anything you can imagine, you can make real.
Your journey starts with us:
We’re looking for highly experienced engineer to lead a team that responsible for Quality and Reliability of our products.
The key areas this team needs to master:
- Responsible for definition and maintenance of Quality and Reliability Engineering at Sony
- Own Quality, Reliability & Yield responsibility for the fab and suppliers/vendors
- Execute audits of internal and external suppliers/vendors
- Drive corrective action and/or improvement activities
- Improving production efficiency throughout yield management and analysis
- Report Quality, Reliability & Yield analysis metrics
- Manage non-conformance process and materials
- Familiar with JEDEC standard
- Problem solving expert, lead task forces to solve multi-disciplinary complex problems
- B.Sc. or M.Sc in EE
- Familiar with SPC tools, statistical techniques, and standards
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the areas of device aging, Interconnect Reliability, ESD, and LU is a plus
- Knowledge in electrical and physical failure analysis methods of semiconductors ICs