Spark your imagination through the power of technology
At Sony Semiconductor IL (formerly known as Altair Semiconductor), we believe in pioneering the future through the power of creativity. We strive to bring innovation to the cellular IoT technology that drives our vision of the Internet of Things (IoT), as well as to Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques that help people around the world unleash their imagination and creativity.
In 2016, Altair became an integral part of SONY Corporation, creating a company culture that combines the Sony legacy, values, and technology with our own vision and market leadership in the field of cellular IoT and AI.
Believe that anything you can imagine, you can make real. Your journey starts with us.
RF Analysis & Characterization Engineer Job Description
- Work on cutting-edge 4G cellular RFIC as a significant part of a team of highly experienced engineers
- Play a significant role in the RFIC analysis team, deal with various domains, RF, analog DFE, and peripherals
- Liaise between the design and system teams to ensure design verification and practical system implementation
- Define and execute comprehensive test environments for RFIC covering standard and design specifications
- 4+ years experience in a communications field, mainly RF elements, cellular experience strongly preferred
- Experience working with RFIC transceivers, good knowledge of system trade-offs and considerations
- Strong understanding of transceiver design and RF front-end characteristics, including the system-level impact
- Experience with DACs and ADCs as a part of transceivers
- Experience with the Analog domain – PMU, DCDC LDOs
- Experience with translating RF specifications into full system performance
- Knowledge of RF system analysis tools like Matlab
- Good software capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills, good team worker