RF Systems Engineer
Spark your Imagination through the power of technology
At Sony Semiconductor IL (formerly known as Altair Semiconductor), we believe in pioneering the future through the power of creativity. We strive to bring new innovation to Cellular IoT technology that drives the vision of the Internet of Things (IoT), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques that help people around the world unleash their imagination and creativity.
In 2016, Altair became an integral part of SONY Corporation, creating a company culture that combines the Sony legacy, values and technology with our own vision and market leadership in the field of Cellular IoT and AI.
Believe anything you can imagine, you can make real.
Your journey starts with us:
RF SYSTEMS ENGINEER
- Work on cutting-edge 4G cellular product design as a significant part of a team of highly experienced engineers
- Play a role in ystem definition and integration of new chipsets, including ongoing development and maintenance of comprehensive RF system simulation tools
- Solve problems at system level including complicated RF\PHY\ALG scenarios
- 2+ years’ experience in a communication field, cellular strongly preferred
- Experience working with RFIC transceivers, good knowledge of system trade-offs and considerations
- Knowledge of RF system analysis tools like Matlab
- Hands-on lab experience in integration and testing
- Degree from a major university, MSEE an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills, good team work and cooperation, self-motivated, able to take responsibility for full tasks and projects