RFIC Design Student
Spark your Imagination through the power of technology
At Sony Semiconductor IL (formerly known as Altair Semiconductor), we believe in pioneering the future through the power of creativity. We strive to bring new innovation to Cellular 5G IoT technology that drives the vision of the Internet of Things (5G IoT), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques that help people around the world unleash their imagination and creativity.
In 2016, Altair became an integral part of SONY Corporation, creating a company culture that combines the Sony legacy, values and technology with our own vision and market leadership in the field of Cellular 5G IoT and AI.
Believe anything you can imagine, you can make real.
Your journey starts with us:
RFIC DESIGN STUDENT
- Be a part of the RF & Analog silicon design team, developing Sony’s next generation, state-of-the-art 5G IOT chips.
- Investigate, invent, develop, innovate, and improve challenging RF & analog circuits.
- Acquire thorough knowledge and understanding of cutting-edge industry technology and standards.
- Support activities such as bring-up and debugging.
- Outstanding student in B.Sc./M.Sc. degree program in Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 years remaining until graduation
- Availability to work at least 20 hours a week
- Self-learning, team player, creative and motivated
- Knowledge in silicon design – an advantage
- Experience in RF – an advantage