Spark your Imagination through the power of technology
At Sony Semiconductor IL (formerly known as Altair Semiconductor), we believe in pioneering the future through the power of creativity. We strive to bring new innovation to Cellular IoT technology that drives the vision of the Internet of Things (IoT), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques that help people around the world unleash their imagination and creativity.
In 2016, Altair became an integral part of SONY Corporation, creating a company culture that combines the Sony legacy, values and technology with our own vision and market leadership in the field of Cellular IoT and AI.
Believe anything you can imagine, you can make real.
Your journey starts with us:
SALES OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
The Sales Operations specialist works closely with business and sales managers worldwide and plays a central role in all sales-related activities.
The Sales Operations Specialist’s role is to facilitate sales processes, focusing on analytics, process, and infrastructure, and serve as the business owner of the information systems of the sales organization including the CRM, databases, reporting, and other applications as required.
- Own processes, definitions, and the implementation of sales-internal and cross-team procedures.
- Build and maintain sales databases working with all relevant stakeholders to ensure data accuracy and full transparency.
- Own customer demand-supply including planning, tracking, and reporting.
- Create clear and comprehensive dashboards, analytics, and reports to management on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Guide, train, and support worldwide sales teams providing ongoing assistance working with SSI internal management, CRM, and data systems.
- Oversee CRM performance and engagement across the team, onboard new users and strategize on process improvements.
- Frontline salesforce.com contact for the business/sales team, and take responsibility for all aspects of the customer journey using the system.
- Attend weekly meetings and follow up on sales process action items locally and worldwide.
- 1+ years of operational and analytical experience
- BA degree in Economics/Business
- People person – assertive but able to listen and accommodate
- Detail and process-oriented
- Highly organized
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, including time management and multitasking
- MS Excel skills (sumifs, index/match and vlookup, and table formulas, diagrams and pivots)
- Experience modeling complex problems, both conceptually and tactically
- Experience working with a CRM – an advantage
- No previous sales experience is required, although previous sales opps experience is preferred
- Fluent English