Senior Design Verification Engineer – Deep Learning Group
Spark your Imagination through the power of technology
We are Sony Semiconductor IL, formerly Altair Semiconductor. We believe in pioneering the future through the power of creativity. As IoT expands to include all types of connected “things”, our ultra-low-power and ultra-small chipset solutions are turning Cellular IoT into reality.
Sony Semiconductor IL is an integral part of Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation, creating a company culture that combines the Sony legacy, values and technology with our own vision and market leadership in the fields of Cellular IoT and AI.
We proudly provide millions of chipsets to customers around the world connecting to the world’s top, tier-1 cellular networks.
Believe that anything you can imagine, you can make real.
Your journey starts with us:
Senior Design Verification Engineer for the Deep Learning Group
Join an innovative multi-disciplinary team developing cutting-edge computer vision and AI-processing technology for edge devices and Sony image sensors.
- Mastering complex designs and applications in the field of deep learning in close collaboration with HW team.
- Take part in all aspects of digital design verification – from specifications, test plan, execution, debug and coverage, in block-level to chip-level environments.
- Investigate, develop and work with advanced verification methodologies implementing state-of-the-art methods.
- Close collaboration with design, software and algorithms teams in debug, SW bring-up and developing shared resources.
- B.Sc. in Electrical or Computer Engineering/Computer science.
- At least 3 years experience in the Verification flow of complex designs from test plan definition to coverage closure
- Experience in Specman / System Verilog – must
- Experience in UVM – an advantage
- Experience in Formal Verification – an advantage
- Background in processors architecture and principles – advantage
- Background in deep learning, computer vision, communication or DSP – advantage