Senior IT Specialist
Spark your imagination through the power of technology
At Sony Semiconductor IL (formerly known as Altair Semiconductor), we believe in pioneering the future through the power of creativity. We strive to bring innovation to the cellular 5G IoT technology that drives our vision of the Internet of Things (5G IoT), as well as to Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques that help people around the world unleash their imagination and creativity.
In 2016, Altair became an integral part of SONY Corporation, creating a company culture that combines the Sony legacy, values and technology with our own vision and market leadership in the field of cellular 5G IoT and AI.
Believe that anything you can imagine, you can make real. Your journey starts with us.
Senior IT Specialist
We’re looking for Sony Semiconductor Israel’s next IT specialist to work with our global and local IT team. The Senior Information Technology Specialist will operate, troubleshoot, and maintain our cloud and on-prem applications.
- Responsibility for Windows-based applications such as: Atlassian software (Jira, Confluence) Fisheye, Bitbucket
- Maintenance of Office 365 hybrid environment, including SFB, Teams, SharePoint, Exchange, AAD
- SQL server management—backup, upgrades, maintenance
- Microsoft SCCM for use as a software distribution solution for more than 500 workstations
- Support for offshore teams, including level 2/3 support to IT operations personnel and working with other functional IT areas to ensure that IT best practices, policies and procedures are adhered to
- Other IT-related tasks as required
- At least 2 years’ experience managing a hybrid environment at an enterprise company
- Familiarity with Veritas backup, Exalate, JIRA, SharePoint, AWS, Azure AD 365, Confluence, Fisheye, Bitbucket, Cloud application, MSSQL, J-Frog—an advantage
- Experience in a high-tech company
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Service in IDF computer unit—preferred
- Willing to work in a global environment and outside normal business hours when needed