Spark your Imagination through the power of technology
We are Sony Semiconductor IL, formerly Altair Semiconductor. We believe in pioneering the future through the power of creativity. As IoT expands to include all types of connected “things”, our ultra-low-power and ultra-small chipset solutions are turning Cellular IoT into reality.
Sony Semiconductor IL is an integral part of Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation, creating a company culture that combines the Sony legacy, values and technology with our own vision and market leadership in the fields of Cellular IoT and AI.
We proudly provide millions of chipsets to customers around the world connecting to the world’s top, tier-1 cellular networks.
Believe that anything you can imagine, you can make real.
Your journey starts with us:
SOC ASIC Design Engineer
Be a significant part of the SOC Silicon team, developing Sony’s next generation IOT and AI chips.
• Take part in all aspects of digital design – from architecture and specification, RTL design and verification
• Close collaboration with the Physical Design team, and supporting SW and Production teams.
• Contribute to the development of a very complex state-of-the-art technological project
• Integration of sophisticated sub-systems
• BSc with excellence in Electrical/Computer Engineering
• At least 3 years of experience in ASIC design
• Experience in SoC design – advantage
• Background in processors architecture, wireless communication protocols, very low power design – advantage
• Experience in system performance and power analysis – advantage
• Knowledge in Verilog, Specman and scripting languages – advantage
Thinker, team player and motivated
Multi-disciplinary, self-learner, curious engineer
Good sense of humor – advantage