SW Eng. for the PHY FW group
Spark your Imagination through the power of technology
We are Sony Semiconductor IL, formerly Altair Semiconductor. We believe in pioneering the future through the power of creativity. As IoT expands to include all types of connected “things”, our ultra-low-power and ultra-small chipset solutions are turning Cellular IoT into reality.
Sony Semiconductor IL is an integral part of Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation, creating a company culture that combines the Sony legacy, values and technology with our own vision and market leadership in the fields of Cellular IoT and AI.
We proudly provide millions of chipsets to customers around the world connecting to the world’s top, tier-1 cellular networks.
Believe that anything you can imagine, you can make real.
Your journey starts with us:
SW Engineer for the PHY FW Group
We’re looking for an embedded software engineer to join a group developing PHY technologies for LTE for IoT wireless communication. The team is developing PHY firmware on a state-of-the-art baseband modem chipset for cutting-edge cellular communication technology.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/Communication Engineering (4-year program) from an established university, with high grades. Signal processing, computers, and communications are preferred specializations
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
Nice to have
- Experience in C/C++ programming on a real-time embedded platform
- Communication systems knowledge
- Experience with modem architecture and wireless system standards such as GSM, LTE, WiFi, etc.
- Knowledge of Python and Matlab