Connect forward through creativity and technology
We are Sony Semiconductor IL (formerly Altair Semiconductor). We believe in pioneering the future through the power of creativity.
In 2016, Altair became an integral part of Sony’s Semiconductor Solutions Corporation, creating a company culture that combines the Sony legacy, values and technology with our own vision and market leadership in the field of Cellular IoT and AI.
Join our team and play an active part in driving this legacy and vision forward!
SW STUDENT FOR THE SOFTWARE APPLICATION ENGINEERING GROUP – DEVOPS TEAM
We’re looking for a highly motivated SW student to join our innovative Software Application Tools and DevOps team.
- Become a significant part of a great team engaged with multidisciplinary design, development and integration of mobile 4G solutions
- Be involved in mixed and multidisciplinary tasks including enhancement and development of team tools, DevOps and infrastructure, and more for Sony IL’s 4G LTE/NB-IOT modem chipset
- Superior oral and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player
- Motivated, self-driven, with a “can do” attitude
- Second or third year student (~2 years left to graduate) in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science at a leading university
- Outstanding academic achievement – must submit academic transcripts
- Available to work 40% position (~2 days per week)
- Programming skills in Python and C
- Previous knowledge in programming with Java / HTML – advantage
- Previous experience in Linux – advantage
- Understanding of networking protocols such as TCP, UDP, FTP, etc. – advantage
- Previous experience in Arduino/Raspberry-Pi – advantage