Spark your imagination through the power of technology
At Sony Semiconductor IL (formerly known as Altair Semiconductor), we believe in pioneering the future through the power of creativity. We strive to bring innovation to the cellular IoT technology that drives our vision of the Internet of Things (IoT), as well as to Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques that help people around the world unleash their imagination and creativity.
In 2016, Altair became an integral part of SONY Corporation, creating a company culture that combines the Sony legacy, values and technology with our own vision and market leadership in the field of cellular IoT and AI.
Believe that anything you can imagine, you can make real. Your journey starts with us.
System Validation Engineer
- Verify the functional and performance features of Sony products
- Define and implement product test plans
- Identify possible points of failure and define test coverage utilizing a deep understanding of system architecture, product features, and implementation details
- Implement automation tools to improve feature quality and regression tests
- Define and implement software and firmware debug and testability hooks
- Define and implement product performance verification
- Constantly improve the efficiency and quality of the product’s software validation
- BSc in electrical engineering, computer science, or equivalent field
- Solid, hands-on experience with software and firmware validation
- Familiarity with test methodologies, writing test plans, bug reports, and bug tracking systems
- Basic knowledge in scripting (python, batch etc.)
- At least three years’ experience with cellular (3G/4G) or networking tests
- Experience with cellular test equipment (Amarisoft, R&S, UXM, Anritsu)
- Strong analytical skills and troubleshooting capabilities