Spark your Imagination through the power of technology
At Sony Semiconductor IL (formerly known as Altair Semiconductor), we believe in pioneering the future through the power of creativity. We strive to bring new innovation to Cellular IoT technology that drives the vision of the Internet of Things (IoT), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques that help people around the world unleash their imagination and creativity.
In 2016, Altair became an integral part of SONY Corporation, creating a company culture that combines the Sony legacy, values and technology with our own vision and market leadership in the field of Cellular IoT and AI.
Believe anything you can imagine, you can make real.
Your journey starts with us:
SONY Semiconductor IL Is looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our HR Team.
We are looking for an innovative, independent, self-motivated, experienced, and data-driven Talent Sourcer to support our scale and growth using a variety of sourcing techniques.
- Full ownership of building the sourcing foundation and establishing the sourcing function within the team.
- “Live and breathe” social media, representing the company to identify top talent and attract active and passive candidates with innovative methods.
- Identify trends in the market such as: best places to source, new sourcing tools/ techniques, creative diversity strategies, etc.
- Measure the results of the sourcing strategies and share insights to improve sourcing methods.
- Build and maintain a community of potential candidates for the future.
- Proven experience as a Talent Sourcer for technical roles
- Experience working with different social media platforms to attract top talent
- Proven experience managing E2E sourcing process, from understanding business needs to building the future pipeline
- Ability to identify and share trends in the talent market—locally and globally
- Data-driven reporting and analysis skills for the hiring processes and for creating insights
- Experience in recruiting for positions in semiconductor companies
- Experience with global recruitment—an advantage
- Experience working in a global environment,—highly desirable
- Fluent English