Spark your imagination through the power of technology
At Sony Semiconductor IL (formerly known as Altair Semiconductor), we believe in pioneering the future through the power of creativity. We strive to bring innovation to the cellular IoT technology that drives our vision of the Internet of Things (IoT), as well as to Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques that help people around the world unleash their imagination and creativity.
In 2016, Altair became an integral part of SONY Corporation, creating a company culture that combines the Sony legacy, values and technology with our own vision and market leadership in the field of cellular IoT and AI.
Believe that anything you can imagine, you can make real. Your journey starts with us.
We’re looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. The position includes working closely with product, R&D, and customer support engineers to create crystal-clear content that helps customers learn and operate our various products.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Create and maintain the information architecture and knowledge base
- Proven working experience in technical writing in software and hardware documentation
- Ability to deliver detail-oriented, high-quality documentation
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and images
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office, ASCIIDoc, Doxygen, and PDF
- Basic familiarity with real-time/embedded software development and ASIC design
- University degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent – an advantage
- Experience with digital documentation (UX/UI) – an advantage