VLSI Production infrastructure Team Leader
Spark your Imagination through the power of technology
At Sony Semiconductor IL (formerly known as Altair Semiconductor), we believe in pioneering the future through the power of creativity. We strive to bring new innovation to Cellular 5G IoT technology that drives the vision of the Internet of Things (5G IoT), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques that help people around the world unleash their imagination and creativity.
In 2016, Altair became an integral part of SONY Corporation, creating a company culture that combines the Sony legacy, values and technology with our own vision and market leadership in the field of Cellular 5G IoT and AI.
Believe anything you can imagine, you can make real.
Your journey starts with us:
VLSI PRODUCTION INFRASTRUCTURE TEAM LEADER
We’re looking for an exceptional manager to lead a team that covers all test, product, and reliability aspects of Sony Israel’s products.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for defining and designing complete solutions for the company’s production platform to ensure testability and manufacturability of our SoC devices from the feasibility stage through high-volume production. You’ll work closely with design, validation, and system teams to deliver optimized test and characterization solutions and create and apply concepts to optimize production test costs without compromising quality.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years experience in IC development, including test programs and infrastructure development, test hardware design, product characterization, product qualification, and product manufacturing
- Deep knowledge and understanding of SoC testing during both the development and volume production stages, including product ramp-up
- Team player, with the ability to work in a rapidly evolving, dynamic environment
- Prior experience with Advantest V93000—an advantage
- Familiarity with chip development processes
- Experienced in work with foundries and/or OSATs on test and product engineering
- Excellent communication skills