Power efficiency determines the overall cost and operational efficiency of deploying an IoT tracking solution. By maximizing battery life, we can minimize the barriers to entry for those who want to implement digital transformation.
Disruptive power efficiency can unlock truly low power IoT asset tracking solutions -enabling “5G Massive IoT”.
How can IoT solutions providers and hardware manufacturers ensure that their solutions meet the mushrooming battery demands of new use cases so that 5G Massive IoT can truly scale? How can these evolved battery capabilities help develop universal asset visibility leveraging 5G?
In this webinar, Chuck Link, M2MD President/CTO, Ed Chao, Polte CEO, Guy Cohen, Sony Semiconductor IL Director of Product Management, and Guive Chafai, Nokia Senior Product Manager offer valuable guidance on how to achieve low power for IoT asset tracking solutions. He also describes the types of use cases this disruptive power efficiency can unlock.
- Discover how expectations around IoT power consumption in asset tracking have changed in the last few years
- Explore how hardware manufacturers can factor in battery savings from the earliest stages of production
- Learn how truly low-power IoT solutions impact overall elements of cost, maintenance and the customer experience
- Discover how to drive reduced power consumption in asset tracking
- Get the latest field data highlighting what’s possible with the future of power efficiency
Tune into this webinar to learn how to ensure IoT asset tracking solutions meet the power demands of an explosion of new 5G use cases in an era of 5G Massive IoT.